Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV 2 years NED – Ipi

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    WITom
    Participant

My scans last week continue to show no signs of any disease. I am now 2 yrs NED and 3.5 yrs since stage 4 and start of treatment with ipi 10 mg (only treatment thus far). So blessed to be a responder! Keeping everyone battling this disease in my prayers and praying more & more will be responders whether treating with ipi, braf/MEK or PD1.

Tom

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

That is really wonderful to hear this Sunday morning! Thank you for sharing!

JBunyan
    Participant

Tom

Very encouraging news, thanks for sharing it. I had primary Grade 4 in 2008, metastasised in 2012, M1(c) late 2013. Treated with Ipi plus Gamma Knife for brain mets Dec 2013. NED since April 2014, hoping to follow your example. Keep us posted, as I am sure success stories like yours will encourage so many.

tamie
    Participant

Tom,

How wonderful. Hope this will last long.

My husband just started IPI yesterday. He was 15 months on Zelboraf when we noticed progression, and just finished 2 weeks of brain radiation last week. We really hope the IPI will help. Please update us, becaue we hope you feel good, and we learn from your expereince. Tammie

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.