Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV 3rd scan results after Ipi

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    cheris
    Participant

Hello, all,

I got my results from my CT. The oncologist reported no evidence of cancer. My lymph node that has enlarged in the past two scans remained the same, but the necrosis appeared to be larger. He said not to worry about it, which I’m going to try not to do. No additional treatment. I have scans again in three months. He thinks the Ipi worked. Blessings to all of you.

Cheris

JBunyan
    Participant

Cheris

Brilliant news; I had similar results with Ipi which I completed in Jan 2014. Due to have another CT scan in March (last on in Sept was OK, as was one in April). I also had 2 brain mets , treated by gamma Knife in Dec 2013 – 3 monthly regular MRI scans show no new ones. Let us hope we remain lucky – others may get comfort if they see some successes. Of course one cannot be complacent, but I bet you and yours are greatly relieved. Have a little celebration!

hass71
    Participant

great news, it really gives hope hearing these beautiful news where patient respond to treatment.

thank god and good luck

try to enjoy the life that was given to you

cheris
    Participant

Thank you for your uplifting replies. I love the way the people on this forum gather strength from others. It is encouraging to hear that different treatments work for different people. We must stay hopeful.

Cheris

Lesli
    Participant

Congratulations, Cheris! Wonderful news indeed!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.