Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV A Zelboraf Update

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dick_K
    Participant

I haven’t been checking in lately but I thought I would post an update on my current status. I have now completed 35 months on Zelboraf, PET scans still showing no activity and my doctor is convinced that what shows up on the CT scan is just scar tissue. I no longer stress as much when I go for new scans (except for fighting the morning traffic getting into New York City).

I continue to have some problems with my bilirubin though. I’m reduced to 720mg twice a day and I’ll have my fingers crossed for good blood work at next check-up; it was up a little last time and I hope it was due to some over the counter cold medicine I was taking.

March 3rd will be three years on Zelboraf!

Dick

Shirley Z
    Participant

Hi Dick,

Great to hear you are doing so well. It always good to hear positive stories.

Wishing you continued success in your journey.

We visited NYC once. You are much braver than me. I would never attempt to drive there.

Shirley Z

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

Trains and cabs for me in NYC! Good to hear the great news Dick! Keep up the good work! :)

bettin
    Participant

GREAT news!!! Keep worrying about NY traffic :-)

Bettina

zephyr66
    Participant

Amazing and wonderful to hear!!!! I hope more people have success such as yours. Keep the good updates coming!

Sylvia

NYKaren
    Participant

Dick,

You are a true inspiration!

I hope the dosage reduction helps your bilirubin.

Thank you for giving so many of us hope and inspiration.

Karen

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.