Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV Almost 2 years on PD1 (Merck’s Keytruda)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    erinmay22
    Participant

Hey Folks – so I have totally been MIA lately! Between a busy work schedule (and starting a new job) I haven’t had much free time! (ok, just exhausted at end of day…).

Anyway, I wanted to update folks. I started Merck’s PD1 in Jan 2013 as a trial at Sloan Kettering. I had my 3 month scans again the week of Thanksgiving – and continue to show nothing new or growing! All with minimal side effects. I keep a pretty busy schedule! I do think that my body has forced me to slow down! (pulled a calf muscle playing volleyball Thursday!).

Just wanted to share that info. I keep a pretty active lifestyle, work full time, travel for fun! Between work and fun I’ve been to about 14 states since September! Ugh, no wonder my body forced me to rest this weekend! haha!

Hope everyone has a safe and fabulous Holiday Season!

Erin

A few more updates here: http://melanomaandthecity.blogspot.com/2014/11/scan-results-in.html

Dick_K
    Participant

Erin,

Thanks for the update and congrats! (Sorry to hear your volleyball will be suffering in the short term.) Have a great upcoming holiday.

Dick

msue5
    Participant

Great news Erin! MIA on here usually means nothing to report.

Mary Sue

goldfidler
    Participant

Erin,

Great news! Thanks for sharing. It is always great to hear success stories. Keep us updated on your progress. And your volleyball game too!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.