Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV Announcing MIF’s 2013 Courage Award Winners!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

Erin (ErinMay) and Dick K. will be this year’s award winners. Both have shown enormous fortitude in facing the turbulence this disease brings yet always have time to help others in the same boat. Congratulations Erin and Dick! Looking forward to celebrating you April 21st..

rochelle
    Participant

Hurray for Erin and Dick!!!

msue5
    Participant

Congratulations Erin and Dick. You both deserve it. It helps to hear everyones stories and both of you have given support to many people. I’ll always remember Erin and I had surgery on the same day in Oct. Dick its great to hear your experience with Zelboraf. It gives hope to many people who are relying on this drug to save their lives or just give them time while they wait for the next treatment.

Mary Sue

dkmc
    Participant

You both are awesome. Your posts are so helpful & give us all so much hope. :D

Karen

Anonymous

dkmc wrote:

You both are awesome. Your posts are so helpful & give us all so much hope. :D

Karen

A big +1 :)

Jeff

erinmay22
    Participant

Thanks everyone! I am truly honored! SO many folks on here that are helpfully and giving! I feel blessed to have all of you to lean on for support! and share stories and experiences.

Mary Sue – my surgery buddy :) Hope you’re feeling well!

I get anti-PD1 dose #3 on Monday! I’m counting down the days to my next scans!

Erin

pastwinner
    Participant

Erin and Dick,

You deserve this! I am so grateful for the strength and wisdom you have shared with all of us.

Peace and light,

Lear

Dick_K
    Participant

Thank you all. This is indeed a great honor but I am just one of many who try to help others. The MIF forum is such a great venue for exchanging information and I am so looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you.

Dick

zephyr66
    Participant

This is wonderful!! Congratulations, Dick. Well deserved!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.