Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV Article about MIF/interview

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Catherine Poole
    Keymaster
    Shirley Z
    Participant

Good article! It is nice to see you acknowledged for all that you do to help patients worldwide.

Can’t believe its been 10 yrs since the forums were started. I can still remember Bill telling me that he had gotten in touch with you. We were so scared. I did not even know that he had called you. That seems so long ago now.

Thanks for that day and for all you continue to do.

Shirley Z and Bill

msue5
    Participant

Catherine

What a great tribute to you and your foundation. The subtitle of your foundation should be “All I needed to know about Melanoma I learned from MIF”. I have had many different opinions and controversies in my treatment plan and I always look to the forum for the right answers. My Dr’s are always assuming I am knowledgeable about the info because I am a nurse but really I am just another melanoma patient who has learned from my own research. My one advantage being a nurse is I know that just because a doctor says so doesn’t mean its right. I depend on the info I get here from you and other posters and know the facts are based on science and not on some crazy miracle cure. Thank you for all you do and I hope to come for the next Safe from the sun event. I will try to bring my whole crazy wonderful supportive family.

Mary Sue

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

We would love to honor you next year with a courage award! Let you know the date and we will have a hotel block set up right in the park, a few steps away from the event. Stay tuned.

But thank you for your kind words. It means a lot to me to truly help people and reassure them on this roller coaster ride. Your fortitude is amazing for sure!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.