Home Forums For Caregivers Only Beating the odds

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dkmc
    Participant

Yesterday we celebrated the 5 year anniversary of the news that changed our lives. I told Don we should have a I beat the odds party… Time for another cake! We intend to keep on trying…and to celebrate this gift he has been given. To celebrate and remember those who did those trials and paved the way to the FDA approval of a drug that extended his life. We are thankful. He is NED, spring is here and on we go. Take care all my melanoma family.

Karen

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

Karen,

So happy to share your celebration with you and Don. Happy Spring!

tbeau
    Participant

Karen

Congratulations to you both. Your husband is very lucky to have a partner who is so active in his melanoma journey. Wishing you both the best! :)

abdorma
    Participant

Hi Karen,

I have a big ol’ smile on my face reading this post. So very happy for you and Don and your family. Your optimistic view of life and your support to all of us has been and continues to be

so appreciated.

I wish you many, many more years of celebration!!!!! YEAH!!!

ann

bettin
    Participant

Karen,

that is wonderful news- to many more returns!!

Sorry, I haven’t been very active here lately- I have been busy setting up a European Melanoma organisation but I will never forget what this forum meant for us we needed it most.

Wishing you all the best-

Bettina

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

Bettina,

You have endured so many losses yet it has fueled you to better the melanoma landscape for patients with passion! I commend you for this. We shared the love for Pati and her loss still hurts. But we both move on as she would to try to right some of the wrongs out there in the oncology world. Thanks for stopping by.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘For Caregivers Only’ is closed to new topics and replies.