Home Forums Melanoma: Stage III Chest pain – a symptom of mets?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    momofmanynancy
    Participant

Hi all, just curious if anyone has had chest pain occur or know if it is a sign of mets. I am on an antacid daily, with no previous chest pain, but for three days now I have had off and on chest pain throughout the day. Not the kind you can forget about. I haven’t had a cold, and have had a dry cough a few times since this started. Here is the hard part…..I have had so many visits for kidney sones, bladder infections, and 3 month scans, Headache clinic….. I hate to go in and it be another “consult” to end in a nothing problem.

I added tums tonight, with no help. Just trying to get a feel if this could be melanoma related; doesn’t feel like anxiety, or indigestion. My next PET isn’t til March 18th

it will be my 2 year scan!!! With NED in past. Stage 3b

Linny
    Participant

Chest pain is never something to be taken lightly. It doesn’t have to be melanoma-related, nor does it have to be heart disease. It might be something as benign as a pulled chest muscle brought on by your cough. But you won’t know until you see your doctor. I would try to get in to see him/her today.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma: Stage III’ is closed to new topics and replies.