Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV Congrats to this years MIF Courage Awards!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Mary Sue, Mathew R., and Brendan B.. All of you amaze me daily with your tenacity in looking for the right therapy and dealing with the side effects. Tomorrow will be very special but everyday is for me to work with all of you.

Dick_K
    Participant

Congratulations to all of you. I hope I get a chance to meet you tomorrow.

Dick

rochelle
    Participant

Good luck to the recipients!! I hope everyone has a great day!!

Martha

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

It was so wonderful to meet many of you that come to the forum! Nothing like real life hugs..thanks so much for supporting our event. We have great weather, and great people gather! We start planning for next year soon!

msue5
    Participant

Thanks for a wonderful day and thanks to my team ” Miles for Mary Sue”. We all had a great time and it felt good to give back to an organization that has given me so much.

Mary Sue

MathewR
    Participant

Catherine/Lisa, thanks for planning and hosting such an amazing event. As you know, this was my first year attending and my family and I honestly had no idea what to expect. A great venue, great family atmosphere and very well attended (hundreds of runners, walkers, patients and family members). For those who were unable to attend, I would highly recommend for next year.

Brendan
    Participant

Catherine,

We would like to thank you for hosting/running the event yesterday. We were honored to be a part of it. Everyone on our team was impressed with the organization of the event. And the fact that you organized a fundraiser that brought in over $100,000 is incredible.

Thanks for everything you do for the community.

Jill and Brendan Boyle

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

I can’t take credit at all. The teams do the hard work of fundraising and our staff/team works very hard! So I’m a small part of this really. But good to meet you and your little girl and happy you had a nice time! Hope to see you there next year.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.