Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV Continue to be stage 4 and NED thats to Anti PD 1

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    LynnLuc
    Participant

I talked with Dr Weber today…had scans etc..I remainstage 4 NED! 2 treatments left in the 30 month trial. I also discussed the possible release of BMS’s anti pd-1. He says there is no way its going to go for approval UNTIL phase 2 trials are completed and we are still in phase 1. We have been in phase 1 trials since 2010 at Moffitt and still in phase 1 trials.

Now perhaps this will benefit some of you all…Dr Weber has opened the trial for resected melanoma to Stage 3 c… he has only 5 slots left in this trial. If you are interested in either trial you can e-mail him at jeffrey.weber@moffitt.org .

Here is that trial http://cancer.gov/clinicaltrials/search/view?cdrid=682183&version=HealthProfessional&protocolsearchid=10185044#AlternateTitle_CDR0000682183

NOW..here is some other good news…he still has slots in the unresected melanoma trial and he is thinking on asking BMS to expand it to include more people….

that trial is

http://cancer.gov/clinicaltrials/search/view?cdrid=682171&version=HealthProfessional&protocolsearchid=10185044#AlternateTitle_CDR0000682171

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

Thank you Lyn for posting these. If folks are interested in these trials, I would call the number on the listing asap as this post is also on another bulletin board and the slots may fill fast. The research nurse is also a good contact, here are the phone numbers: H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute at University of South Florida

Leticia Tetteh, RN 813-745-4617

Email: Leticia.tetteh@moffitt.org

Jeffrey Weber, MD, PhD, Principal investigatorPh: 813-747-2691; 888-663-3488

U.S.A.

Florida

Tampa

H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute at University of South Florida

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.