Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV Everyday Health spreading Melanoma Awareness

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    erinmay22
    Participant

A few weeks ago I had an editor from Everyday Health ask if they could film me for a piece on Melanoma for awareness. Here is what they put together.

http://www.everydayhealth.com/skin-cancer/thinking-about-sitting-in-the-sun-think-again.aspx

It’s nice to hear more and more folks talking about it. Although we always see discussions of it go up this time of the year!

As as update on me – I had scans again this past week. The lymph node they are watching continues to shrink. The lung spot that showed up 4 weeks ago is gone. There was a tiny spot on my L5 vertebrae but the doctor didn’t seem concerned at all about that (but it’s much easier for him not to worry…) But still feeling pretty good! And hopefully all heading in the right direction!

Erin

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

Thanks Erin for the great update. Erin will be one of our patients who will staff the MIF booth at ASCO this year! I expect she will learn a lot and share that with you as well. Keep up the good work Erin.

LynnLuc
    Participant

It is very good Erin!

rosa11
    Participant

Great job Erin! :)

Rosa

erinmay22
    Participant

Thanks! Looking forward to taking part in the asco! And helping share info!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.