Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV Expanded Access for Keytruda(pembro) PD1 Global locations

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

This expanded access program (EAP) is still enrolling at various global locations (no longer in U.S because of approval) Here is this contact info: The pembrolizumab Expanded Access Program for advanced melanoma is administered by a partner company, Idis. Physicians outside the U.S. can reach Idis at +44 (0)1932 824 123 or at mk3475row@idispharma.com.

Only physicians can enroll patients in the EAP. Patients should work through their physician to determine if they are eligible to enroll in the EAP

Mikers
    Participant

Thank you, Catherine.

Is it mandatory to have ipi before Keytruda or it depends?

Mikers
    Participant

Just for information: I’ve contacted guys from Idis and they’ve told me that this program is not planned to be open in Russia.

Though it is still possible to go for therapy to Europe. Sadly but European EAP will probably be over after pembro approval.

Thomvdv
    Participant

In Belgium you have keytruda or opdivo in third line EA

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

I’m gathering a list of the countries, hopefully soon, but do know Europe has a strong program and they have filed for approval there. 42 countries now have EAP programs including South America.

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

I am not allowed to post the list of countries that have the EAP, but I did see Russia as “pending”

You can email me for more detail: cpoole@melanomainternational.org

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.