Home Forums For Caregivers Only Facebook Melanoma Caregivers Page

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    zephyr66
    Participant

Just thought I would put this out there as an additional resource for the caregivers. There is a great Melanoma Caregivers page on facebook. It’s a closed group and by invite only. So, nobody except who is in the group can see anything you write or what is written. It’s very active and for those of us who tend to be up at all hours of the night worrying or caregiving, there’s usually someone else up as well and it’s good support. It’s a nice complement to this forum. So, if anyone would like to join the group, go to my personal fb page and either message me that you would like me to add you in or friend me and ask me to be added in. My personal page is https://www.facebook.com/sylvia.flanagan” class=”bbcode_url”>https://www.facebook.com/sylvia.flanagan

Sylvia

DadZGirl
    Participant

Hi Sylvia,

Thanks for posting this information.

I have sent you a friend request. I hope you will invite me.

I am caring for my father.

I appreciate your help.

Laura

zephyr66
    Participant

Laura,

You’re all set up and added.

Sylvia

Jillly
    Participant

Hi Sylvia

I would like to be added to the Facebook page for caregivers. I have sent you a friend request. Thank you!

Jillly

zephyr66
    Participant

Done… :)

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

Sylvia,

How is it going? Did she get the therapy yet?

Mom2Becca
    Participant

I would like to added please. Thank you so much. My Facebook name is Judy Pilewski

zephyr66
    Participant

Judy… Please go to the above link I posted which is to my facebook page and add me as a friend. I’ll accept and then add you to the group. I don’t want to take a chance and add a different person of your same name on facebook.

Thanks!

Sylvia

dkmc
    Participant

Sylvia- I sent a friend request. Thanks, Karen

jmmm
    Participant

I just sent you a friend request, too!

AnaSof
    Participant

Hi there Sylvia, I’ m aliso interested on being on your facebook page, I’ll look for you. Thank you so much for this excellent idea.

Ana

bcates
    Participant

Hi Sylvia

I posted a friend request to join the group.

My husband was diagnosed 2 weeks ago with Stage IV Melanoma.

Thanks

KarenJ
    Participant

Hi Sylvia,

I sent you a friend request, and messaged you (the message went into your “others” folder.) I would like to be added to your melanoma caregivers page.

Karen

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

Sylvia lost her partner and may not be running this page. Please feel free to use this space provided here for caregivers.

KymberlyK
    Participant

Ohhhh nooooo…. I am so sorry Sylvia. I am sorry that you lost your partner. My heart is aching for you. I sent a Friend Request too… My husband is battling Stage IV metastatic melanoma :( I also sent a message but it went to your “other” folder ;) Thanx in advance. Kim Richardson Emery

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The forum ‘For Caregivers Only’ is closed to new topics and replies.