Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV finished Ipi

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    cheris
    Participant

Hello,

I just wanted to write about my Ipi experience since I have noticed concerns from patients starting the treatment. I was hyperventilating thinking about doing Ipi, but I’m glad that I did it considering it’s required before PD1. It really was not as bad as I had feared, but I realize it varies for everyone. I made it through all four with one visit to the er for headaches. On my 3rd infusion, I had trouble breathing, but it was resolved with meds’; which they also used for my 4th treatment. I’ve been on 60 mg of prednisone for diarrhea, and it has helped immensely. I go for scans on the 17th. I’m glad that I’ve taken the chance with Ipi. I feel that my body needed some help. I’m not sure where I go after the scans. I’ve been NED since June, but I’m trying to be prepared with information for alternate plans. Thanks all for your most valuable information. I think I got through the Ipi because of everyone’s detailed input. Blessings.

Cheris

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

Sounds good Cheris. Hope your scans turn out really great and the side effect diminish. Thank you for sharing your experience here.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.