Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV First Lambrolizumab infusion today.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    benp
    Participant

Hi,

I had my first infusion of Lambrolizumab (MK-3475) as part of a clinical trial in a specific Ipi-refractory arm today. Very happy I didn’t draw the 1/3 randomization to chemo.

So now I’ve had dabrafenib, TIL, Ipi and now PD-1. Not to mention the various surgeries/radiation. It’s been a long two years!

If I can help anyone with any practical information about going through this treatment, please let me know.

Thanks,

Ben.

BNP68
    Participant

Best of luck with Lambrolizumab Ben. I’ll keep you in my prayers. Thanks for your offer to share your experience. Unfortunately you are acquiring quite a wealth of information through your experiences. I’ll pray that the fourth go round is the answer for you

Brian

tasjacques
    Participant

Hi Ben,

My husband just started his MK 3475 treatment as well this past Friday! Today his neck lymph nodes are swollen, no pain thought and feeling more awake.

How are you doing?

Elenise (Jacques’ wife)

benp
    Participant

Hi Elenise,

Glad to hear your husband got into the trial also. At the moment, I feel very little. Apparently the most common time for side effects to begin is 10 days or so, so we’ll see! Has your husband been experiencing any adverse side effects?

Ben.

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

I recently heard from TJ who writes the blog we’ve mentioned here and he is on this therapy. He has had 3 infusions and says he feels great. His tumors are regressing too. He did the TIl therapy a while back but progressed on that. So there are hopeful stories out there! Let us know how things are going for you.

tasjacques
    Participant

Hi Ben,

My husband has actually feeling pretty good! Has more energy, does not take so many naps :) we are able to go for short walks. Still the neck lymph node is swollen but does not hurt.

I pray for this to work 🙄

I am very happy you are also feeling good, without side effects … LETS PRAY THIS WORKS!

Elenise

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.