Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV First scans on pd1

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    erinmay22
    Participant

Started Mercks anti-pd1 in January. Just had my first 12 week scans. The lymph node continues to shrink. I did have one tiny 3mm new spot show up on my right lung. They didn’t seem too concerned about that just yet. They will scan again in 4 weeks.

Erin

buffcody
    Participant

Very nice to wake up to this good news, Erin. I’m sure you are delighted that things are moving north!!

Anonymous

Sounds pretty good Erin. Congrats!

Jeff

erinmay22
    Participant

Thanks guys. Yes, overall pretty good news. I hate to hear anything new showing up – but they really can’t determine it’s anything right now so we’ll check May 14th. Never a dull moment!

Erin

Gabsound
    Participant

Erin,

I think that sounds like pretty good news! Here’s hoping a little more Anti PD1 does the trick!

Julie

Shirley Z
    Participant

Hi Erin,

Sounds pretty good overall. Hope you are feeling well.

Congratulations on the courage award. You deserve it!

Shirley Z

msue5
    Participant

Hi Erin

It sounds like trial is showing some good results. Congratulations on the award. You deserve it. You always sound optimistic and seem to take things in stride. I am starting Yervoy on Monday and am a little nervous due to my history with Lupus. I was on Z,off Z, on Z until they finally decided that I could try Yervoy. There were no studies done on Yervoy with autoimmune disease so this is a little scary. I have to be monitored with blood and urine tests weekly. I continue to progress with some nodes enlarged in my neck. I wish you continued success with the trial. I am going to the Choptank 5k Melanoma Run in early May along with my husband and some more family members. Good to hear you are doing well.

Mary Sue

erinmay22
    Participant

Thanks everyone! Trying to stay optimistic!

Mary Sue – best of luck with Ipi! I know some folks have issues… I didn’t have any at all. Got a little rash from it (mainly on my scalp!) and a week of ‘tummy’ issues… Glad to hear they are keeping a close eye on you! and giving you a chance to try it!

Shirley! hope you’re doing well!

Erin

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.