• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    krissy424
    Participant

Maybe it’s just me, but when I use the gateway i have used all along, i get a 404 Error-

Sorry, we can’t find “forum.melanomaintl.org”. Please check the spelling of the web address-

If i hunt around i come up with this url that does work.

http://www.z2systems.com/mif/

If the issue is me trying to access the old forum accidentally perhaps the webmaster can add a redirect from the old url to the new url. easy stuff. You must be losing posters from the google MIF listings that are 404 Errors. i know, clear as mud. :D

jamesluke
    Participant

krissy424.im experiencing the same thing i got in by googling (melanoma international jamesluke).jamesluke.

CathySoCal
    Participant

I’m having problems too. Couldn’t get in at all yesterday, even through links on the MIF home page. Today I’ve been able to get to the forums through those same links, but get the error page when I try my “faves” button on Firefox. :?

Mike19342
    Participant

i am getting the same thing when I try to access through the main website. It can not locate the server.

Lisa Newcomb
    Participant

We are doing some updating of our url. Our forum host informs me that it may take up to 72 hours for everything to resolve itself. The new link to the forums will be forum.melanomainternational.org/mif. We appreciate your patience!

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

I hope it is working better for all today, it is for me, and we do apologize! The kinks are slowly but surely being worked out and we appreciate your patience. (and don’t tell anyone but the spam is going away too!)

krissy424
    Participant

I ♥ phpBB boards. All seems well today. Not sure i would have changed the url to a longer word, but it’s not my board. Your webmaster has done a very nice job for MIF.

copy/paste

forum.melanomainternational.org/mif

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

You can stay logged in now and edit your post! Or just go to http://www.melanomaforum.org

krissy424
    Participant

This morning the forum- i would log in and immediately see a new screen “you must be logged in to post in this forum.” After relogging in, the same message would pop up to log in. I finally made it in to post going thru a side door, lol. Anybody else or just me?

krissy424
    Participant

finally. the records will show my IP attempting to log in dozens of times the past day or two. I basicly can not get in here to post on my computer. Looks like a few regulars might be having the same issues. i’m using google chrome. This image below will explain whats happening to me. I show 3 consecutive pages in a row.

This is wearing me out. Sorry to complain.

This image may be too large to view on smart phones. http://webpages.charter.net/krissy424/loginmess.jpg

:)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma: Newly Diagnosed – Stages I & II’ is closed to new topics and replies.