Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV Forum not working on Firefox or Chrome, only IE browser

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    justinnv
    Participant

When I sign in on Firefox or Chrome, it immediately signs me out. So can’t post.

Internet explorer works.

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

We’ll check this out, sorry for the inconvenience. Did you try the arrow button at the top of the page next to the URL? It may help. But will let you know.

Dick_K
    Participant

Catherine

I have three devices, each with different operating systems. I use – an Amazon Kindle Fire running Google’s Android 6.3.1; a Windows 7, service pack 1, pc using Google’s Chrome 20.0.1132.57; Apple iPhone using OS 4.3.5.

I too was always getting logged out if I used the navigation links at the top or bottom of the home page or went directly to the forum with a shortcut. I found that if I always started at the MIF home page and used the graphic box in the lower left corner “Need Support? Click here to reach out on out online forums.” my previous logon would be recognized and I would not get logged out.

This post will be from the Windows PC using Chrome and if successful, I’ll try from the other two. Hope this will help.

Dick

Dick_K
    Participant

This post is from the Kindle Fire.

Dick

Dick_K
    Participant

This post is from the iPhone.

Dick

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

Our webmaster found no issue with Chrome or Firefox, but I sent your post to him. Again, working out the kinks! Thanks for you assistance.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.