Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV Free Books! Until we run out: Melanoma Not Just Skin Cance

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

The book I wrote in 2015 is available free to all patients and caregivers. Please send an email to: contact@melanomainternational.org Limited quantity available. We also would appreciate any donations to cover our labor and postage. Thanks, we think you will enjoy it!

msue5
    Participant

Catherine

After reading the book I got in one of the auction baskets at Safe from the Sun I decided to donate it to my local library. When first diagnosed I could not find anything at my local library so I decided to change that. Pass it On! I haven’t updated in awhile and apologize but still having major issues and going through. more testing. I will update when I have more info.

Mary Sue

AngryEagle
    Participant

I just bought the Kindle version of your book. It was available as a free read, but I believe in supporting people that do good work. Thanks for everything you’re doing for the cause!

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

Thank you. We are happy to donate to libraries too if you just give us the address or places patients might be. Just email: contact@melanomainternational.org

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

We will be happy to send you a book still if you email your mailing address to: contact@melanomainternational.org or my self: cpoole@melanomainternational.org

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.