Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV get a 2nd opinion at Sarah Cannon?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    cheris
    Participant

Can you get a second opinion with a doctor at Sarah Cannon, TN or do they just do research? Thank you.

BNP68
    Participant

I would say absolutely. Several months ago I reached out to schedule an appointment with Dr. Infante for a 2nd opinion/consult and was able to get an appointment within a couple weeks. Due to other conflicting appointments I had to cancel the appointment but the process was fairly easy and the staff was very helpful. Everything I have heard about Dr. Infante as a researcher, physician, and person has been extremely positive. If you are looking for a 2nd opinion I think you would do really well with Dr. Infante. If you need help with phone numbers let me know.

Brian

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

Dr. Infante, and his team are excellent and compassionate. I think they provide a great independent assessment to patients, whether it is for a trial they have or not. The contact I have for new patients is Jan Hronek <jhronek@tnonc.com>. You will need to have your records shipped there in advance. Let us know how things work out.

cheris
    Participant

Thank you BNP68. Any numbers would be helpful.

Cheris

cheris
    Participant

Thank you, Catherine. I’ve e-mailed Jan and I will let you know.

BNP68
    Participant

Cheris,

I’m not at home now so I don’t have all my contacts with me but the one contact I have saved in my phone is Heather Spivey at 615-320-5090. Hope that helps.

cheris
    Participant

Thanks so much for your help.

Cheris

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.