Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV Global PD1 Clinical Trials Coming Soon!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

Thanks Hein for your update. I have just heard that the Merck PD1 trial, a phase three will be opening 500 global slots in mid November. This will be for IPI refractory (folks who have progressed on IPI) randomized to a choice of 4 chemos (leader decides) and crossover allowed at 12 weeks to PD1 if progression occurs. There will also be an expansion of the current Merck Pd1 trials, for the IPI naive and refractory, 2 and 10 mg trials. I hope to have more detail and locations asap to post.

Shirley Z
    Participant

Good News! I like the part about the crossover being allowed.

Shirley Z

lak1
    Participant

Do you know if this will be open to non skin melanoma patients? :?:

alankravitz
    Participant

Catherine,

Is there a link to this information?

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

Sorry no link yet or details on restrictions. But should know more soon.

Sharmon
    Participant

Brent was at Dr. Webers office on Wednesday and was told MERCK Anti pd-1 trial had an opening for him and it was in about 3 weeks. Got a call today from his nurse after we called to find out about upcoming scans and blood work and the trial cordinator used the word ( accural ) . The long and short of it is that the trial is full. The company is not taking anymore people. What can a person do to keep from losing their flippin mind.

If it werent for this type of forum we would be in the dark.

Praying for each one of you.

Sharon and Brent

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

Maybe that trial has full accrual, but there should be more openings in Mid november elsewhere. Did you try MAYO at Jacksonville? Merck seems to be going full steam ahead. BMS should also be opening a few slots soon. The others: Genentech and Amplimune (GSK) also have openings at least it appeared on clinicaltrials.gov. It is hard to keep up, I know!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.