Home Forums Melanoma: Newly Diagnosed – Stages I & II Grey Mole on Forehead?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Meliday
    Participant

I went to a doctor today and he told me not to be too nervous about the grey mole. He said, if it’s getting darker in the following months, I should be with concerns and go back for a thorough check; if it keeps in grey and I feel no pain or itch, it would be a “good” sign–at least it’s not getting worse.

Well, if it’s not getting darker, I’ll feel better. However, if it grows in size, I’ll cry a river! How should I, a girl loves to be pretty, do with a grey mole on forehead that everyone could easily see? 😥

point30
    Participant

If you are concerned, like I was, ask for a referral to a dermatologist that is specialized with melanoma detection.

Meliday
    Participant

Thanks point30! I’ll go and have a check for it next week, keeping an eye on its growth!

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

If you are concerned and see change it might be a good idea to get it checked.

victoriahebert
    Participant

I think you should go to a skin doctor ASAP. Maybe you can be free with that mole.

carlawarner
    Participant

Thanks for sharing this amazing post. I must say i enjoyed scanning this wonderful post. It had been very informative and helpful post you tell us, continue to good work. Also read for is movie4k safe to use ?

liamz
    Participant

You should ask for a referral to a dermatologist.

spanish dictionary[/url][/size]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma: Newly Diagnosed – Stages I & II’ is closed to new topics and replies.