Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV Happy 2015 to you..

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

I expect we will see some exciting advances this year in melanoma treatment. And it is about time! We spent 40 years with little to be optimistic about. I really want to congratulate the researchers for becoming excited about melanoma and keeping at it! But you know we wouldn’t know anything if it were not for YOU, the patients and caregivers who are on the front line, enrolling in clinical trials and giving your feedback about these new therapies. You are the bravest and most giving people I know. I wish you all a HEALTHY New Year!

msue5
    Participant

Happy New year Catherine and thanks for all you do for us. Also To all who are suffering from this disease. We all have a lot to be thankful for with the advances made and the ones to come.

Mary Sue

tamie
    Participant

I can only support Sue’s words. We are lucky both for having these advances – Since my husband was diagnoiosed – it is the third time we were lucky to hear that the medication he needed – has just been approved shortly before, and that if it was few years before – we could do nothing. We are also lucky to have this website and Catherine – so help and support in everything

Tammie

goldfidler
    Participant

In addition to the advances, I am also thankful for you, Catherine. You have been a great source of information, counselor for advice, and friend. Our collective journeys with melanoma would be very different without you.

Thank you so much for everything and may 2015 bring you happiness.

Best Regards,

Matthew

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

Thank you so much for your kinds words. But I always feel like you are the ones that make it all happen here. I am always in awe of your courage and spirit.

Ninni
    Participant

Happy 2015 to you Cathrine! I am so happy for this forum, so thanks a lot!

rick1981
    Participant

Best wishes to all of you on this forum! Or wish, because I guess we all have only 1 right: health…

Catherine, BIG THANKS for sharing all your knowledge & advice,

Rick

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.