Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV Happy New Year to all!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

Only someone who has been through this diagnosis knows how scary it is! And I totally understand how it changes your life forever. But we all move on and try to enjoy the present moment. I hope you have many moments of happiness and good health in the new year! We are here to support you so you don’t have travel this path alone.

Dick_K
    Participant

Thanks Catherine, and to you also.

I’m already looking forward to next year (all except the next couple of days due to extreme cold and snow forecast).

erinmay22
    Participant

Hey Catherine – Happy New Year to you also! I had my 3 month scans again on Dec 27th and treatment. Scans came back with good results. Nothing new and stable tumors in the lymph nodes. There hasn’t been much change in size over the last few scans – so I wonder if they maybe aren’t that active? But again, good news is nothing new and stable!

I put together a short video again showing the good of 2013! Just a reminder to myself that even though I was in every 3 weeks for treatment, I was still pretty blessed over the year!

Hope you and your family are doing well!

http://youtu.be/-imvXV1MirA

dhdoyle68
    Participant

Wishing you a Happy New Year too.

From my personal experience, all I say is good riddance to 2013 and I can only hope that 2014 will be better. As for all of you waging your current battle against this wretched disease, I pray for your success.

Never give up!…………..Some day this scourge will be vanquished.

Respectfully,

Doug Doyle

😥

For my Sandra http://youtu.be/TBMYow46LxQ

zephyr66
    Participant

Catherine,

Thank you for this wonderful site and Happy New Year to you as well!! Wishing you health, happiness and prosperity.

Sylvia

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

You reminded me that I forgot to say a special hope for the New Year for the caregivers out there. I agree 2013 was a rollercoaster ride and I do hope for smoother sailing in 2014 with lots of approvals and discoveries for melanoma treatment.

lak1
    Participant

I hope you have a great 2014 thanks for supporting me all these years Catherine.

We may finally meet in Brussels – I would love to meet you

Lesley

Dianap
    Participant

Happy new year to you and all!

I can’t say I am sad to see 2013 go…perhaps I should have paid more attention to the ’13’ :D

Lets wish for more positive results for one and all.

Best wishes

Diana

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.