Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV Happy Thanksgiving/Thanksgivukkah To All

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    gostan
    Participant

My best wishes to all for a very healthy and Happy Thanksgiving as we all get together with our families and friends. I know that I am really looking forward to Thanksgiving this year as distance and busy schedules have been thrown out the window as my son and daughter are both coming in to Boston from SF and DC at the same time allowing the 3 of us to be together for the first time in several years.

On another note, as we all are on the look out for new and novel melanoma treatments, this Thursday, November 28th marks the convergence of Thanksgiving and the first day of the Jewish holiday of Hanukkah. It is being called Thanksgivukkah. The last time these calendars coincided was in 1888 and it is not likely to occur again for many many moons.

My take is that this rare coincidence of Thanksgivukkah is a wonderful positive sign for all of us in our battles to regain our health. And here is a you tube link to a short celebratory Thanksgivukkah song performance for your entertainment.

http://youtu.be/yaFUcQZSvoE

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

I’m so happy for you Stan, having all of your children together. We all need to throw our calendars out the window and be with those we love. I know I’m thankful for all of you here, who brighten my day, knowing that you face many stressful situations, yet keep a bright outlook. You are certainly one of those. Happy Thanksgivukkah!~

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.