Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stages I &II Has Anyone Ever Been to Dana farber for a Dermatology Apt?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Icegurl470
    Participant

I have an apt next month and was just trying to get an idea of what to expect. I went there for my WLE and my SLNB six months ago and decided to have yearly follow-ups with one of their dermas.

So my question is: Has anyone ever been to Dana Farber in Boston Mass for a dermatology appointment? Do they do mole mapping, full body photography or is it just like a regular exam?

Thanks!

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

Dana Farber has a good reputation. I would call ahead and ask about the whole body photography. I’m not certain if they do that, but I’m sure one of those great places in the area does, i.e. Mass General etc.

Jenni
    Participant

Hi,

3 years ago when I was looking for a derm to following with photos and specialize in melanoma, I called Mass Gen and they did not take photos. BUT Beth Israel in Boston does. I was followed by Dr. Kim there, with pics.

Jenni

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stages I &II’ is closed to new topics and replies.