Home Forums For Caregivers Only Help Us Help Others

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

Help Us Help Others!

Has the Melanoma International Foundation supported you or your family with the journey of melanoma? Have you shared the fun and friendship of an MIF event? Has the MIF forum empowered you?

Take two minutes and click HERE http://www.greatnonprofits.org/reviews/write/melanoma-international-foundation/campaign:Health-2012 to give us a review.

If MIF receives at least ten posts of positive feedback, we will be recognized on the 2012 Top Rated Health Non-Profits list, which will help spread the word about what we do, so we can help others.

Crisol
    Participant

As a family member I have been looking at the wonderful work done by the Foundation. A real testimony to people who know the real meaning of caring for those in most need. Hardly a day goes by without people coming to MIF in need of support, guidance, or simply to let others know that there’s is always hope even if it’s really hard going.

Thank you!

Cecelia
    Participant

I wrote a review, but the site didn’t accept my email address. Any advice on this? Is it because I used a Canadian address?

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

are you sure it didn’t post? You can write to the folks who run the site. But it shouldn’t matter about your email address. By the way, thank you!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘For Caregivers Only’ is closed to new topics and replies.