• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    jmmm
    Participant

I almost feel guilty about posting this, but there is so much bad news, I just wanted to share some good news. My husband’s CT scans and brain MRI from yesterday showed NED!! It’s been almost a year of no new growth and 27 months after his stage IV diagnosis. He did Yervoy May-July 2011, had multiple surgeries, and has been on Zelboraf for almost 18 months. It is possible to defy the odds.

Celeste Morris
    Participant

That’s wonderful! Good news is always…GREAT! Enjoy! Celeste

Brendan
    Participant

Thanks for sharing the great news. You don’t need to feel guilty at all! Good luck to your husband.

Brendan

Dick_K
    Participant

Please do not feel guilty and thanks for sharing your good news. Best of luck to you both.

Dick

Mom2Becca
    Participant

Thank you so much for sharing this good news!

abdorma
    Participant

Thank you so much for giving us hope! Congratulations and wishing you many many many more years of NED!!! Very happy for you guys!

ann

buffcody
    Participant

I went back and looked at some of your posts from the first year after your husband’s diagnosis. What a journey the two of you have had. And how wonderful the place on the road you are at today. This story does give all of us tremendous hope as we face our own future roads. All the very best to both of you!!

Anonymous

This is wonderful news!

Sandalwood36
    Participant

Congrats!

Laurielala55
    Participant

Such wonderful news! Celebrate :D

lizliz
    Participant

Sharing you good news is hope for us all. So happy about your NED status. Rejoice!

NYKaren
    Participant

I thought I had already said “Great news, thanks for sharing it” but I guess I didn’t. Hmm, I think it’s Zel brain. I’m so happy for you– and absolutely nothing to feel guilty about (although I do know what you mean).

Best,

Karen

DadZGirl
    Participant

Congratulations! That is soooo awesome and I’m so glad for y’all!

THANKS FOR POSTING GOOD NEWS!!!

Cecelia
    Participant

I’ll add my voice to the chorus of thank yous. Every time we hear about a win like yours we all gain hope that the next stepping stone will appear in our own journeys. And it’s spring!

Shirley Z
    Participant

Congratulations to you both! Its always good to log on and see good news.

Shirley Z

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.