Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV Hurray!! Trafinlar

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    NYKaren
    Participant

Hello friends,

Big news!!! I started Trafinlar. My huge met in my ear is already resolving.

Talking is still hard with the brain mets…tomorrow i will have to try to get back to a work schedule, etc. I can barely think straight, so this should be rather interesting. This took me an hour to type, so hopefully you can read it!

Have a good night,

Love

Karen

zephyr66
    Participant

karen,

that is FANTASTIC news!!! so happy for you. glad you wrote… got it 100%! here’s hoping for continued good results.

sylvia

NYKaren
    Participant

Thanks, Sylvie. I’m so happy! So hard to believe!

NYKaren wrote:

Hello friends,

Big news!!! I started Trafinlar. My huge met in my ear is already resolving.

Talking is still hard with the brain mets…tomorrow i will have to try to get back to a work schedule, etc. I can barely think straight, so this should be rather interesting. This took me an hour to type, so hopefully you can read it!

Have a good night,

Love

Karen

Dick_K
    Participant

Karen,

Very happy to read this news, AND, the post was perfect! Keep it up.

Dick

msue5
    Participant

Hi Karen

Glad to hear you are doing well. Keep us updated

. I will post an update about myself. It’s been a while.

Mary Sue

AndyT
    Participant

Dear Karen,

this is great news:) Keep it up!!!

I wish you all the best,

Andy

NYKaren
    Participant

Hello Mary Sue,

Yes, PLEASE post an update–my friends, Mary Sue is the reason I am one of those “fluke״ B-RAF re-tests, and I can’t wait to hear how you’re doing!!

karen

PS, saw onc today..Trafinlar is having remarkable response, brain mets still need work.

BNP68
    Participant

So happy to hear your success Karen! Look forward to hearing more success stories from you.

Brian

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.