Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV Ipi Responses

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    erinmay22
    Participant

Hey Folks –

I completed dose #4 of Ipi on Tuesday! Scans set to be done Dec 21st. No major side effects yet (other than some itching but no rash, minor stomach irritation, fatigue, etc).

Just curious how folks first scans went? In May I had a lesion in my small intestine (along with a group of enlarged nodes). Started Zelboraf. Had decrease in size in July, but then growth again in Sept. Decision then was to stop Zelborarf and do surgery. Had resection of small bowel to remove tumor (and 1 lymph node). Started Ipi the week before surgery. Trying not to have anxiety as I wait for the next set of scans – but it’s hard sometimes :) Hoping since they got the major tumor and the lymph node with clear margins that things will continue to be clear – but we all know how unpredictable this stuff is!

Have a great weekend!

Erin

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

Hope all goes well with your scans Erin! We’ll all be thinking of you.

dkmc
    Participant

Good luck Erin! Don took a long time before his scans all clear & NED. He progressed first. It took about 6 months in all. Hang in there. Karen

Shirley Z
    Participant

Hi Erin,

Always thinking of you. Praying for good scans. Stay strong!

Shirley Z

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.