Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV Join us for a great webinar

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

Join us for a Webinar on

Wednesday, January 16th

We are pleased to bring you another excellent webinar that will empower your knowledge about strategies in immunotherapy. Jedd Wolchok, MD, PhD, is a medical oncologist at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center and a member of MIF’s Scientific Advisory Board. He has vast experience in melanoma treatment and immunotherapy. Join us on Wednesday, January 16th at 1:00pm EST for this exciting slide show presented by Dr. Wolchok and hear patient questions answered through the moderator, MIF President and Founder, Catherine Poole.

Click here to register: https://melanomainternational.webex.com/melanomainternational/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=666728001

Please send any questions you might have in advance to cpoole@melanomainternational.org.

NYKaren
    Participant

Hi Catherine,

Does Zelboraf count as an immunotherapy? I’m interested to know if oncs plan on co-prescriping Zel and the MEK inhibitor that’s going to be approved soon.

BTW, I’m doing great on Zel. Mel is almost completely gone from my ear…I can hear again! and all the scalp mets that were so thick they lit up on PET have gone completely flat.

and so far, few side-effects.

Thanks & best regards,

Karen

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

No, Zelboraf is a Braf targeted therapy. Great to hear you doing so well!

erinmay22
    Participant

I’m going to try and listen in on this! As I’ll already be sitting at Sloan anyway :) In between a biopsy and a CT scan. Never a dull moment!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.