Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stages I &II Just passed the 3 year mark!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Jenni
    Participant

Hi all,

I have been busy with fertility testing and hanging out with family so I have been away from the site a lot. Just wanted to say hello and that Dec 7 (2009) was my 3 year anniversary for my mel diagnosis! And every month it gets easier and easier…..keep your heads held high everyone!

Have a wonderful week,

Jenni

Laurie
    Participant

Jenni – Congratulations on reaching the 3 year mark! That is great news. I will be wishing for you to continue on with remaining melanoma free, but I will also be sending you good thoughts with your attempts to have another child. Best of luck to you & your family. You deserve it! Laurie

Jenni
    Participant

Thanks Laurie!

Sending my best to you and your family for the new year!

Jenni

toastwave
    Participant

That’s awesome, Jenni! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

Jenni,

Great news, so happy for you! Know this journey has been hard for you but you’ve proceeded with courage. Keep in touch with us.

marti
    Participant

Hi Jenni,

So happy for you, 3 year mark time to celebrate….

Marti

Jenni
    Participant

Thanks everyone! It feels good to be 3 years out.

And Catherine is right, it was NOT easy for me at ALL. I struggled alot even with just an in situ diagnosis. It changed my entire perspective on life BUT now I appreciate things alot more.

Wishing everyone a great holiday season!

Jenni

Worrywart
    Participant

Congratulations Jenni!

Mike19342
    Participant

Congrats….. wonderful news.

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

Jenni,

It isn’t easy, but you’ve done so well with it all. I had a biopsy this week and I have to admit I didn’t give it a second thought! I’m sure it is just another reminder of my sun exposure days. So I hope everyone has a joyous holiday, enjoying each and every moment!

Lisa P
    Participant

Great news, Jenni! Catherine, keep us posted on the biopsy results and, in the meantime, enjoy a happy, and very healthy holiday. Lisa

Jenni
    Participant

Thanks Lisa! Happy New Year!

Just a note, I applied for a small amt of life insurance and was denied completely due to my melanoma and my MOM’s breast cancer. Sucky. Oh well, it is their loss I intend to live until 100 :)

Cheers,

Jenni

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stages I &II’ is closed to new topics and replies.