Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV Locations for MK-3475 Expanded Use

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lana922
    Participant

Does anyone have the list of locations available for the expanded use program for MK-3475? The NIH clinical trials site doesn’t include a list, at least not that I found!

The oncologist at the state-run (academic) clinic we were referred to said they will have it, as part of the first group because they have had trials with it, but he said not for 6-8 weeks (“because its a state institution and things take longer”). Are others finding this delay in getting it?

Thanks!

Lana

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

No answer on it yet, from what Merck has said it will be at previous trial locations, doctors experienced in its use. So you might look up the old trial on clinicaltrials.gov and give each a call. They have received letters about the EAP as far as I know. I will do some checking too.

Sue_forMike
    Participant

My husband is seen by an oncologist at Sloan Kettering, and he is saying they are pushing as hard as they can, but still doing paperwork, and he won’t give us any idea of when the EAP may start. I think everyone is experiencing wait time.

Sue

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

The list is being constructed by the outside agency: Physicians in the U.S. who are interested in enrolling a patient in the EAP should contact Idis at 1-855-478-4347 or via email at mk3475us@idispharma.com, so if you have a doctor interested or you may try this too.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.