Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV Looking for another forum: pancreatic cancer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dick_K
    Participant

My sister has just been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and I am looking for a forum similar to MIF. Can anyone make a recommendation?

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

Dick,

I’m so sorry to hear this about your sister. There is a lot of research to do on this as I’m just learning there are two forms of it, the one that Steve Jobs had apparently is easier to treat with chemo. But there are two organizations I know of: PanCan and Lustgarden Foundation. I knew the exec dir of Lustgarden and thought they were quite good, but don’t know currently. When I get a chance I will do a search. I hope she is going to a very good place for treatment, that’s the first step.

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

I couldn’t find much like our forum, but here is one that is NOT moderated hosted by JOhns Hopkins which looks like it has a good treatment center for pancreatic: http://pathology.jhu.edu/pancreas_chat/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.