Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV Merck pd1 Phase 2 trial ongoing but not recruiting?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jamesa
    Participant

Re: anti pd1

Postby jamesa » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:18 am

Hi All,

I came across Merck 3475 phase 2 clinical trial ‘Study of MK-3475 Versus Chemotherapy in Participants With Advanced Melanoma” which states:

http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01704287

“This study is ongoing, but not recruiting participants.”

This study has 510 enrollment seats.

Catherine, do you know why Merck is not recruiting for this study?? Is it full??? This is an important study for Merck & the FDA approval process. Do you know where the locations sites are ?

James

rochelle
    Participant

James…

About a month ago..I applied for participation in the Merck phase 2 anti pd1 trial..I was disqualified due to having received two out of the four chemo options in a previous trial (but that’s another story). It is my understanding they had doubled the amount of available slots and have more than what they need in participants. People flocked to the Merck trial because of the cross over option..the only other pd1 option that I am aware of that’s ongoing at this time is the BMS phase 3..pd1 or chemo…no crossover. The Merck and BMS trials I was opting for were being held at NYU. There may be an outside chance they still have slots…it may be worth a try to call their trial dept.

Martha

jamesa
    Participant

Martha,

Thanks for your reply. I hope that you did finally get into a trial and you are doing well.

Well wishes

James

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.