Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stages I &II MIF NAMED TOP non profit because of you!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Catherine Poole
    Keymaster
    7spider
    Participant

I told ya ! You put together a very good thing here Catherine, and you’ve not only personally helped people w/ their questions and concerns, but you’ve inspired so many of us to follow your lead and do whatever we can to help each other out. Only complaint is you’re a Philly fan and I am a die hard Yankee fan. Hopefully someday you’ll see the light on that one, if not I can suggest some places you might go to help ya out with that. :D

cohanja
    Participant

Well deserved

wpatterson4
    Participant

I’ve been well pleased with this site, so congrats, Catherine. This is due recognition.

Lisa P
    Participant

I added my two cents, all of which was true. This site is a gift. Thank you so much — L

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

Not a Phils fan any longer. I can’t suffer through their games. So, I don’t watch any baseball now.

Thanks for your kind words, but what really is impressive is how well you answer people here. You are a great group of people for sure!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stages I &II’ is closed to new topics and replies.