Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV MSB0010445 trial – ALL TUMORS ARE SHRINKING!!!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dhrahn
    Participant

Just wanted to spread the great news!! My husband has been on a trial since January being treated with a drug MSB0010445 along with SRS. Today was his first set of scans…. ALL of the tumors are shrinking with the exception of the adrenal tumors which have only slightly increased. They have always been the problem tumors.. He has had tumors in stomach, lungs, lymph, glutes, thighs, intestines and adrenals. He had SRS for brain mets in December and brain is still clear as well. We are being treated at The Angeles Clinic with Dr. Hamid. We are ecstatic today!!! Wanted to spread the good word if anybody is looking for something to try. We are going to hold off PD1 compassionate use for now since we have had such a good response. Thanks for all the activity and continued support on this site.

Violeta
    Participant

Congratulations! This are excellent news! :-))Thanks a lot for sharing.

I know nothing about this drug. I read right now that is immunologic treatment combined with IL2 (?) Was phase 1 study? Any adverse effects?

buffcody
    Participant

Thank you for sharing this exciting good news for you and your husband.

dhrahn
    Participant

Supposedly a modified IL2, less toxic? The first infusion was the worst for side effects but nothing unbearable.. Fever, night sweats, not feeling “good”, but never any nausea or vomiting. Getting 3rd infusion as I type and feels fine.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.