Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV My Update/Thanksgiving Wish

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Thomvdv
    Participant

i’m sorry to read Catherine…

i wish you lot of love, strength and rest.

X

Linny
    Participant

Catherine,

I am so sorry to hear of this development. As the saying goes, “You can’t pour from an empty cup. Remember to take care of yourself, too.”

Sending hugs and love to you.

Linny

marta010
    Participant

Catherine – thinking of you and sending prayers during this very difficult time.

Ann

AlanF
    Participant

Sorry to hear this Catherine. My thoughts and prayers are with you all to get through these difficult times.

Alan

Jonathan
    Participant

Dear Catherine,

We’re so sorry to hear of this development (and once a week hospice visits are simply nuts!!). We are thinking of you and hope you can manage this as best as possible.

You have our continuing gratitude and admiration.

Jonathan and Françoise

Dick_K
    Participant

Catherine,

My wife and I are very sorry to be reading this news. As so many others are, our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Sue and Dick

WITom
    Participant

So sorry to hear – praying for you and your family! So thankful for all you have provided to so many of us!!

Tom

Anonymous

I wish you a bit of peace this Thanks Giving to you and your family Catherine.

Jeff

msue5
    Participant

Just know we are all thinking of you and your husband and we will support you as you have supported so many of us.

Mary Sue

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

And you’ve been in my thoughts Mary Sue!~ You are truly a wonder.

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

And you’ve been in my thoughts Mary Sue!~ You are truly a wonder.

Thomvdv
    Participant

O/T how did this suddenly became MY thread? :D

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

Because you are special? Not sure, had some difficulties with this software. Sorry.

buffcody
    Participant

Catherine,

I’ve been playing hooky for a while from the Forum. So I missed reading your post. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers in a special way this month now that I know more. I hope you are bearing up well. Even more that some joy cracks through the clouds in this wintry month. Frank

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

Thanks Frank, maybe I will repost, but basically we are going through hospice now which is actually quite nice. They have music and pet therapy and provide help one hour each day. He is taken over by the Parkinsonian symptoms on top of the Lewy Body and progressing rapidly. It is sad and yes, the holidays make me sadder. But besides the broken knee I managed to do running with my dogs, I am healthy and happy. You’ve been through hell and high water for sure Frank. I hope you get a break! (and your wife too)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.