Home Forums For Caregivers Only Our Caregiver of the Year Award Goes to…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

The votes are in. And Jeff B. will be joining us this year to recieve his award at our 10th anniversary Safe From The Sun Event! I’m looking forward to meeting you Jeff. Jeff has done an outstanding job of supporting others despite the difficulties of his own situation. And he’s kept on helping here. Thanks Jeff!

Jillly
    Participant

That is wonderful…..congratulations Jeff!

Jillly

abdorma
    Participant

Congratulations Jeff!!! This is so well-deserved as you have been such a support of so many of us! And you shared your feelings and your experiences as you travelled the melanoma journey with Rachel.

I sure hope Catherine posts pictures!

Ann

Anonymous

Thanks. I was taken aback and really touched by this. There are so many other care givers in the same boat and I hope I can represent you all well. I’m glad I can help.

Today is especially poignant. It’s been six months today since Rachel left. At the same time it seems far removed but only just yesterday as well. I miss her 😥 .

Jeff

msue5
    Participant

Congratulations to you Jeff. A well deserved honor. Rachel is proud of you too.

Mary Sue

DadZGirl
    Participant

Congratulations Jeff!

I think that is so awesome and so are you!

Thanks for all that you do here!!

Laura

dkmc
    Participant

Well done! Thank you for all your encouragement through some tough times. I know you miss Rachel so very much…you serve her memory well.

Karen

Gilly
    Participant

well deserved Jeff – how blessed Rachel was to have you ! I am sorry you have had to part from her – but so grateful that you continue to help us all here nevertheless.

zephyr66
    Participant

Yay, Jeff!!!! You have been such a great contribution to this group and I’m so happy for you that you received this. Have a wonderful time. :D

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘For Caregivers Only’ is closed to new topics and replies.