Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV PD1 and IPI Combo Trial Locations Now Enrolling

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

This promising combo is accruing at the following: Dana Farber, Mass General, Beth Israel, Moffitt, University of VA., UPENN, University of Indiana, Lehigh Valley Health network (PA)

If you need contact info for any of these trials, please email me: cpoole@melanomainternational.org

Anonymous

Great news Catherine!

If the data turns out similar to that from MSK, I can easily see a future phase III trial with this combination versus either IPI or PD-1 alone. This could very well become a new standard of care if everything continues to look good.

Frank, how close is the University of Indiana to you?

Jeff

buffcody
    Participant

Jeff,

Caught my name out of the corner of my eye. About a day’s drive away. I’m 8 days away plus from my two seizures now and will get the oncologist’s action summary a week from Tuesday as I continue on Keppra and Dexamethasone this week in declining amounts. My thought would be that I would be ineligible for a while for anything PD-1 until the brain met issue is resolved. It would not surprise me if a reinduction of ipi is recommended ASAP given the U. of M. protocol as I know it at this moment. Maybe hand in hand with SRS or even craniotomy, since there only seems to be one. But that was last week :?

Nan
    Participant

Is this trial on clinicaltrials.gov? If so, what is the number. I have ocular melanoma and have had Ipi, so am wondering if I would qualify.

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

Try this: http://clinicaltrials.gov/show/NCT01245556

Also, look at Jonathan’s recent post about a new agent that seems promising for ocular. Put Jonathan in the search.

Nan
    Participant

Thank you, Catherine.

justinnv
    Participant

http://clinicaltrials.gov/show/NCT01024231

This study lists:

Locations

United States, Connecticut

Yale University School Of Medicine Recruiting

New Haven, Connecticut, United States, 06520

United States, District of Columbia

Local Institution Not yet recruiting

Washington, District of Columbia, United States, 20057

United States, New York

Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center Recruiting

New York, New York, United States, 11065

United States, Pennsylvania

Local Institution Not yet recruiting

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States, 15213-2584

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.