Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stages I &II Please Read! Your comments appreciated!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Catherine Poole
    Keymaster
    Webbie73
    Participant

Sound to me like Ms.Little needs a new doctor. I am very fortunate that the dermatology group I go to has MOHs surgery available on site. So there is no need to go to a hospital and rack up a high medical bill.

We as patients need to ask questions and get the full answers. So many doctors tend to down play what is involved with skin lesions. Don’t accept the answer of just a few little stitches.

As for MOHs surgery for a BCC on a face…..I would be seeing a MOHs surgeon too. Call me vain but my body is full of scars from numerous cancer removals and biopsies. My face is the last scar free zone!

I see the point of the article being using us as ATM machines but believe we need to speak up and question everything. Any doctor that goes for “over kill” needs to be avoid. In my personnel opinion they are out to make the almighty dollar and our healthy and welfare are not their primary concern.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stages I &II’ is closed to new topics and replies.