Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV Please send your good thoughts to Jonathan

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

Jonathan is having a bit of a rough time right now and I know how generous he’s been to many of you sharing tips and good cheer. Please send Jonathan your good wishes, prayers and thoughts that he gets through this rough time and regains his good health.

PhillyRed
    Participant

Jonathan,

Sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time right now. Sending you my best wishes that you will return to better health shortly. Try to stay optimistic; you have weathered many storms in the past and have always been encouraging to many other patients facing similar battles.

DadZGirl
    Participant

Hi Jonathan,

Just wanted to say I am thinking about you. You’re such an inspiration on us all here. If you need to lean on us, just do it!

Thanks for all that you continue to give to this forum!

Laura

Hein
    Participant

Jonathan,

Sending you all my best wishes and prayers. Keep fighting and hoping our combined efforts help you overcome this difficult time.

Hein

erinmay22
    Participant

Of course – positive thoughts and prayers headind his way!

Cecelia
    Participant

Jonathan, I always see January as a time to rest and restore energy–I hope you are able to do both. You were one of the very first people to respond to my questions, and you have always been a kind and patient leader here. I will hold you in my thoughts and prayers.

jamesa
    Participant

Jonathan, you have been geneous with your time and kindness to all of us. My heart goes out to you and your family. You are an amazing, strong man and you can recover and post again. We need you and love you. We will be anxiously waiting to see you post again with good news that your health is back & so are you!!! God Bless, you are in my prayers. James

Shirley Z
    Participant

Hi Johnathan,

We all need a rest now and then, so we will allow you that. But not too long! We rely on you for so much support and information.

Hope to hear you are feeling better and back on board soon. Sending prayers your way.

Shirley Z

Jeff777
    Participant

Jonathan,

adding you to our thoughts and prayers. God be with you

Jeff

Nan
    Participant

Jonathan, as others have said, your are such an inspiration. You gave me good advice when I needed it regarding doing a second round of Ipi. Hang in there….prayers and good karma are coming your way.

Cyber Hugs,

Nan in Nebraska

msue5
    Participant

Jonathan

I’m wishing you good luck with your latest battle.You are an important part of this forum and I know everyone is pulling for you.

Mary Sue

pastwinner
    Participant

Jonathan,

Your help and guidance have been huge for all of us. Thank you! I am holding you in the healing light right now.

Lear

Gilly
    Participant

Thinking of you Jonathan.

dkmc
    Participant

Jonathan…Do the best you can our friend! Strong healing thoughts headed your way. Take care & hopefully(fingers crossed) your next post will be positive news. Karen

lizliz
    Participant

Jonathan,

Praying for strength and healing/ God Bless!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.