Home Forums Melanoma: Newly Diagnosed – Stages I & II possible new mole in incision site

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    waspkfd
    Participant

hey Gang!!!

Ive been good so far. been keeping an eye on the incision(scar)from the wle..this morning I noticed what looks like a mole or possible blood blister but I have not injured the site at all… any help would be great..I have read that if Melanoma came back it more likely to be in the area of the scar?,,, I thought I read that somewhere,,, thanx

waspkfd
    Participant

[img]http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w480/1964vwbug/spotinwlescar_zpsef59d581.jpg[/img]

I know it don’t look so good lol.. sorry if my post was jibberish. but yeaterday morning I notice this in my WLE scar,

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

I haven’t heard that when melanoma comes back it will most likely be at the site of the original, however, please call your doctor and get this checked out asap. We can’t possibly tell you anything from a photo, but a biopsy or look from the doctor can relieve the anxiety. Please get it checked and let us know.

waspkfd
    Participant

HI Catherine

:D yep got in yesterday and they did a punch bio and sent it in… as far as anxiety I didn’t get all worked up it is what it is not a lot I can do but watch and wait and that’s what im doing.. Im back to work and doing fine just a little bump in life I guess :mrgreen: I keep smiling and hanging on I just wish spring would get here lol!!!! 😆

Worrywart
    Participant

Sending positive thoughts your way!

7spider
    Participant

Hope it comes back clean. Your attitude is awesome and I’m also sending some poitive vibes your way.

waspkfd
    Participant

thank you !!!!

should know something today,,, thanx for all your thoughts :D

you have to be positive cant let life get ya down,,,

BigRed1984
    Participant

I’m hoping it’s nothing! I had a scar line scare too. Turned out to be a cyst. It scared the crap out of me! I’m easily scared these days. Best of luck! :D

Worrywart
    Participant

What did you find out waspkfd? Been thinking of you!

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

Yes, I hope we get an update!

waspkfd
    Participant

HEY GANG !!! Crazy with work,, Just got the word yesterday,, ya I know sheesh a long wait this time 😈 They say its benign, not sure what it is but everything still looking good.. Getting those strange anxiety feelings no sleep at night and feeling burned :?: out when time for work hahaha feeling real weak weird huh.. Thinking of getting a doc to see if I have a screw loose or something 😆 :D

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all your thoughts!!!! its means a lot because Im not sure who to talk to!!! or even HOW to talk about,, anyway!!! THANK YOU ALL!! :mrgreen:

Lisa P
    Participant

Me, too. I hope all is well! Lisa

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma: Newly Diagnosed – Stages I & II’ is closed to new topics and replies.