Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV Progression on PD1? Here is a new option

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/study/NCT02009449

IL10 and Pd1 combination, reporting favorably, yet early

Gilly
    Participant

does this mean you can effectively get a rechallenge of Pembro ??

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

Yes, that is how it appears. It is less toxic than the combo of IPI and Opdivo as well I am told. It also seems to be at some good melanoma centers which usually is a good sign.

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

The study on this was presented at ASCO, I have the slides, but too large to put here. Mostly has just been through the toxicity check and fared pretty well. (it isn’t IL2!)

Gilly
    Participant

Thanks Catherine , is this the Sun et al paper ?

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

The presentation was by our scientific board member, Jeff Infante from Sarah Cannon Research Institute.

artiev
    Participant

Thought some might like to know these daily injections do not mean having to move to where the trial is. Yes I’m naive. That’s what I thought when I first read it. I talked to the nurse and they teach you how to give yourself your own daily shot of il10. She explained its like people giving themself an insulin shot. The keytruda of course is the normal in the clinic iv. Sounded like it is up and running but the place I called has no patients yet and she was not aware of how it is doing at other locations.

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

Thanks Artie, you aren’t naive at all! I would have thought that as well. I imagine you have to call nearby centers to see what is up and running. I hope it works out for you as a plan. Thanks for letting us know this information, very helpful.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.