Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV Promising Clinical Trials Webinar August30th 10-11am EST

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

August 30th brings us Dr. Richard Joseph, clinical instructor of medicine at Mayo Clinic Florida. He completed his clinical fellowship in Hematology/Oncology at the M.D. Anderson Cancer Therapy. As a junior faculty member at Mayo, Dr. Joseph’s clinical focus remains on treating patients with melanoma and is particularly interested in the combination of targeted and immune therapies. Dr. Joseph will present a webinar discussion on “Promising Clinical Trials for 2012 and Beyond.” Register here: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/754530161

Be sure to send any questions you have to me: cpoole@melanomainternational.org

bettin
    Participant

Dear Catherine,

thank you for posting this- I guess the combination is what we all have been waiting for for some time now. Considering it was already discussed at ASCO 2011, what a pity that these things always take SO long! Is this going to be available as webinar on the site afterwards?

Bettina

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

Yes, it will be archived as always. There are good reasons for taking so long (safety) but as you and I know, most people will take the risk with few options available. The combo may be approved before the year is out in both Europe and US. It is now being called “dual” btw, because each agent is being approved, rather than the combo.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.