Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV Request for open pd1 trial sites internationally

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    EvesMum
    Participant

Any information on open trial sites that accept international patients. Any contact info for sites would be appreciated, as would slot numbers. Any advice on how to go about accessing these trials/institutions from Australia would also be helpful.

Thank you.

Kate

Diagnosis: Stage 4, M1c metastatic melanoma with resected cerebral metastasis and low volume pulmonary disease with recent partial regression on PET. BRAF mutation negative. WBR 10 days at 30gy completed 29 November 2013. Progression in lung 14 February 2014. No disease elsewhere.

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

I’m sorry but all of the Merck PD1 trials are closed in the US as far as I know. I will do some poking around and look in Europe and other global spots for you. BMS shows the following PD1 trial to have some recruiting:

http://www.bms.com/studyconnect/Pages/ProtocolPage.aspx?govid=CA209-038,NCT01621490&zip=19343

They will take international patients at many of these trials, but you may have to pay a large amount of money. I would try the two Boston locations as Sloan Kettering is probably booked up.

There also maybe a PDL slot open, but they closed pretty quickly. I will search and make calls today and hope to find something for you. I think the ADC trial was recruiting in Australia and I can find out about that too.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.