Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV Safe from the Sun Walk

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    erinmay22
    Participant

Thank you Catherine (and your whole team!) for putting on a fabulous walk yesterday! While it could have been just a tad warmer – it was still a beautiful day with a great turn out!

It was also so nice to finally put some faces with the names! Dick and Jeff was great to meet you guys – thanks for all our do!! Hope you had safe travels back home!

Erin

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster
    Dick_K
    Participant

Catherine,

It truly was a great day; it was my first time attending. Thanks again for all that you and your staff do.

Erin, it was real nice to meet you. I’m not sure if you went home via. The Jersey Turnpike, my wife and I did – horrible traffic.

Dick

Anonymous

Catherine:

Wow, what an event! What a crowd! You are an angel (!) and I wish we could have talked more too.

Erin and Dick, what a treat meeting you both.

Jeff

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

It seems to go by so quickly and I never have enough time to speak with everyone! But it was really great to meet you folks and I hope next year we can entice some others to join us! There are so many here I would like to honor.

erinmay22
    Participant

Dick – oh yeah took the turnpike. Stop and go til after exit 9… Gotta love Jersey driving!

Catherine/Jeff – yes goes by way to fast without having time to really talk with folks! I suppose if I had been more on my game we should have chatted before the walk :) But there is always the next one!

Erin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.