Home Forums Melanoma: Newly Diagnosed – Stages I & II Stage 1A but now I have swollen lymph nodes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Neil
    Participant

Hey guys,

My wife was diagnosed with stage 1A melanoma 6months ago, it was .7mm thick with no ulceration on her right arm near her bicep. She has had 2mole checks from dermo’s since and she was fine. And this morning her Lymph nodes are swollen up under her right armpit and on her left neck. Is this anything to worry about!? We have booked a appointment with the doctor in 2 days! Any info would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Neil

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

I imagine this would be worrisome for you both. There isn’t much to tell you until the doctor examines your wife and determines if this is melanoma related or an infection. Was there a mitotic rate on her pathology report? And who did her pathology? I hope it is nothing but an infection but if it is something more we are here to guide you.

Worrywart
    Participant

Please let us know what the Dr says! It seems if there are multiple nodes that suddenly swelled up that would indicate an illness or infection. I’d probably visit a chiropractor to see if that helps…while I waited for appt with Dr. Best wishes!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma: Newly Diagnosed – Stages I & II’ is closed to new topics and replies.