Home Forums Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV starting Keytruda anti PD1

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan
    Participant

Dear Haas,

I’m so sorry to hear of yur wife’s death. It is clear you have been a pillar of strength for her. I only wish immunotherapy were more developed so that all melanoma patients would benefit and survive.

Please accept my condolences,

Jonathan

Elena7
    Participant

Dear Hass,

Very sorry for you and your wonderful wife. It’s the second sad news in a row about melamona patients for me today.

You are in our thoughts,

Elena.

Thomvdv
    Participant

Hi Hass, so sorry to read this.

I hope you have friends and family to rely on to take that well deserved rest.

I’m sure you were amazing to her and fought the battle with her the best as you could. Convinced it meant the world to her.

Much love,

Tom

Mikers
    Participant

Dear Hass, thank you for being greatest fighter to the very end and doing more than you can.

Mike

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

You were certainly the best caregiver and now you must take good care of you. She would want you to do that. She will always be in your heart where you can find her.

Anonymous

Dear Haas, I’m so sorry. What a wonderful support you were to her during your struggle together.

During your journey now, be as kind and loving to yourself as you were to her. It will take time but healing and peace will eventually settle in. The memories will become pleasant.

And always take your time, do your healing at your own pace.

God bless You.

Jeff

rick1981
    Participant

Hi Hass,

So sorry it turned out this way. But I’m sure her passing was eased by you holding her hand and telling her how much you love her.

Keep sending her love – and wishing you lots of strength,

Rick

msue5
    Participant

Dear Haas

I am so sorry to hear of your loss.Just take comfort knowing that you were there for her.

Mary Sue

goldfidler
    Participant

Dear Hass,

We are all so sorry to hear the news of your wife’s passing. Nothing we can say will make things better but please know our thoughts are with you and your family.

Our deepest condolences…

Matthew

hass71
    Participant

thank you all for your support

and would like to ask every one to hold on to his beloved ones and give them the best care you can give, because you’ll regret every moment you spent far from them later.

i wish i had more to give for her because she deserved all the love in the world.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stage IV’ is closed to new topics and replies.