• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Webbie73
    Participant

I am taking a moment to give thanks today. Yes, it has been a tough emotional year and I still have on a surgical biopsy coming but I am thankful that so far everything has been caught early?

Happy Thanksgiving.

Kathy

cohanja
    Participant

Ditto, I guess.

It’s almost like I want to say IF it truly was caught in time and never comes back down the line, then I’m very very thankful. Of course, I’ll never know that till many years to come!

cohanja
    Participant

Should add I’m extremely thankful for this forum – it’s been a great source of information, a place I know I can get accurate answers from people who get it.

Catherine Poole
    Keymaster

I’m thankful to all of you who come here and so happy to try to make sure you get the right information and that we reassure you too. I was once in your situation and had no where to turn. So I wrote a book with my doctor and learned everything I could. I ran into so much misinformation and he is a brilliant and patient doctor who taught me everything.

So enjoy those special family moments and try to see your melanoma as a blessing not a curse as it has taught you that life is short and we must not waste any of it!

CRody
    Participant

I am thankful for the help and support I have received here and that my WES margins and SNLB came back clear.

Thank you all.

YankeesGirl
    Participant

Yes, a very emotional and anxiety-filled year, but still so many wonderful things to be thankful for. I hope all of you forgot about melanoma today and enjoyed your family, friends, etc. This forum has been such a blessing as well. Thanks Catherine!

hillcountrygirl2
    Participant

Yes, so thankful for friends and family, and as Catherine said…that melanoma has taught me to enjoy it ALL because life IS short and we need to live it to the fullest.

Blessings to ALL!

Betsy

Lisa P
    Participant

A belated thank you to all of you for your inspiring courage and steadfast support. I am thankful for this place and for all of you. Here’s to a melanoma-free future for all, Lisa

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Melanoma Diagnosis: Stages I &II’ is closed to new topics and replies.